Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yikes!  

It's back to school tomorrow!  I spent the better part of today trying to prepare myself and my classroom for the return of the little people.  One of my littles got a new puppy for Christmas, so he or she is coming first thing in the morning to visit!  Yeah!  I love puppies, especially when I don't have to get up in the middle of the night with them.  

We will be starting our "Snowmen at Work" literacy and math unit tomorrow as well.  I am super exciting about sharing this unit with the little people.  We're going to begin with "20 Questions" with my mystery item being a snowman of course and then moving on from there.  I promise I will post a few pictures along the way. 

I'm also thinking about getting a new camera.  Huge step for me!  Maybe a Canon EOS Rebel.  However, I have no idea and would appreciate any suggestions. My daughter is getting married this summer and I'd like something a little fancier than a point and shoot to take some family photos.  

Finally, below you will find a couple of new or updated units I have on TPT.  Just click the links to hop on over to my store.

 Brand new!!  Yeah for snow!!  So pumped about this one!!

 Newly updated "Exploring Penguins". 

No comments:

Post a Comment