Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm so blessed!

I am so blessed!  We had a bit of a scare with my baby sister this weekend!  Mind you she's my baby sister, but she's over 50 now.  I spent Saturday night and all day yesterday at the hospital with her praying as hard as I could that all would be okay.  Thankfully, God decided he wasn't quite ready for her yet and she even got to come home today!  Sometimes we just need to have our lives shaken up a bit to put everything back in perspective.  I thought after last weekend I had done that, but I guess my family needed another little jolt.  Keep your families close this holiday season and remember all of the blessed things our Lord does for us and our families!  My absolute favorite Christmas book is "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" by Barbara Robinson.  I always cry when Gladys shouts "Hey, hey, unto you a child is born." Unto us a child has been born!  And, because of this little child we celebrate Christmas.  Merry Christmas one and all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment