Tuesday, December 11, 2012


"12 in 12 Linky Party"


My 12 favorite things for 2012!
 
12. Favorite movie you watched:
Trouble with the Curve - another great Clint Eastwood movie!
11. Favorite TV series:
My favorite TV series is NCIS!  
10. Favorite restaurant:
Love the rolls at Texas Roadhouse!  Yum!
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Kindergarten!! I've been in Title I as our Reading Coach the last few years and made the switch to kindergarten this fall.  Love it!
8. Favorite gift you got:
My new iPad!  Love this thing!  So handy!
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
Our little reindeer hands for Christmas gifts to parents!
6. Favorite blog post:
 I'm Proud to be an American!

5. Best accomplishment:
Personal:  Marrying my sweetheart and raising 3 wonderful children!
Educational:  Becoming a National Board Certified Teacher!

4. Favorite picture:
Our family photo shot!
3. Favorite memory:
All of the wonderful things my mom taught me!
2. Goal for 2013:
To remember to always think of the positive!  Life is just too short to do otherwise!
1. One Little Word:
Love - We all need someone to love us and we all need someone to love!

1 comment: