Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reindeer Magic!!

Dashing through the snow, on a horse open sleigh...
Well, Christmas is almost here!  Wow, it is amazing how time flies when you're having fun.  My little people and I have talked about what it means to "give" someone something special for Christmas and how good it makes one feel.  Not just on Christmas, but throughout the year, every day they can make someone's life just a little brighter.  It might be simply giving a helping hand or offering a smile.  

Each year I look for something cute for the little ones to give to their families for Christmas.  I want it to be something they will save and treasure in the years to come.  I still remember all of the little the things my own children gave to my husband and me.  So, while searching "Pinterest" I came across these adorable little reindeer.  This little cuties is one of our choices for our Christmas presents this year.  I plan on framing the picture in a dollar frame from the Dollar Tree.  I added a little sparkling glitter and snowflakes to make it look like "Rudie" had just been snowed on.  This little guy originated from "A Faithful Attempt".

Thought you might enjoying seeing how he turned out!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment