Sunday, July 12, 2015

Flash Freebie!!

Hi y'all,
I wanted to let you know about a "huge" Flash Freebie Day(s) being hosted by Briana Beverly over at "Sun, Sand and Second Grade"!  Briana has two days of fantastic freebies planned for y'all.  The fun will begin at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Monday, July 13th and end at 10:30 P.M. on Tuesday evening, July 14th!!!  I hope you will hop over to her blog throughout the day and again on Tuesday to grab up all of these goodies!!!  I can't wait!! 

On Tuesday, my little product will be "freebie flashing" from 9:30-10:00 A.M.  Here's a sneak peek of what you'll be getting, if you hop over to my TPT Store!  It's my "Wild About Animals Research Packet"!! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wild-About-Animals-Common-Core-Research-Pack-1168625
 There are instructions on how you might choose to use the research packet, a list of 49 different animals and the research pages for each, plus blank copies of the research pages, just in case you have an animal you'd like your little ones to study that wasn't included in the packet!

 I've also included the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten and 1st grade.  Many of the 2nd grade standards are also covered, as well as some 3rd grade.  Below are a few pictures of the research pages along with a student sample about alligators done by one of my kindergarteners!! Who doesn't just love the way a kindergartener thinks!!





 For the upper grades, you might want to change the research pages to "Creature Features"!  Below are the pages in this part of the research packet.  First, I give an explanation for the feature, then there is a student page where they fill in the information about their creature's feature and draw an illustration of their creature.  I've included a couple of samples of the writing parts done by a first grade.  I found I wanted to change these pages after we did this activity, so the illustrations are not included.  So, sorry!!








Well, I hope y'all will hop over to "Sun, Sand and Second Grade" to see all of the flash freebies!!  Remember, this will only be on Monday and Tuesday, July 13th and 14th!!  What a fun way to start to get ready for the new school year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment