Friday, February 22, 2013

"Let's Build a Snowman"

I wanted to share some sweet little people with you tonight!  Last night we had a beautiful snow (perfect snowman building snow).  When we woke up this morning the earth was sparkly white.  Many were hoping for a snow day, but I'm so glad we didn't have one.  Otherwise, I would have missed seeing the delight on these little ones' faces.  Some of our little friends went outside today with their special needs' class and built a snowman.  It was absolutely adorable!!  Below you will see their very special snowman and a couple of my very special little ones!  Enjoy!

This is a picture of the whole snowman building group from both kindergarten classes!
What a little sweetie!!  Look at the delight on this little guys face!  Love it!

Let's kiss a snowman!!  You go girl!  (side note:  I was told the head rolled off after the kiss.  Too cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment