Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#TPTSELLERCHALLENGE- Week 1

#TPTSELLERCHALLENGE- Week 1

 

   It's fun to go back and see what I thought was a "cute" unit when I started on TPT and see what appeals to me now.  So, to help me do this I'm joining the TPT Sellers Challenge!   I am very excited about working on some older units this summer and spicing them up!  This challenge gives me the opportunity to share with you these improvements (or at least I feel they're a little cuter)!  If you'd like to join the "challenge" you can click on the picture below!!    


http://www.peppyzestyteacherista.com/2015/06/tpt-seller-challenge.html


I have three revamped or updated products so far!  First up my favorite,  "The Three Little Pigs and B. B. Wolf".  I love the new look and I've changed almost all of the pages a little.  I hope you'll check it out over at my TPT store.  But, here is a little sneak peak!!  
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-3-Little-Pigs-and-BB-Wolf-195321

Thanks for stopping by!  You can check out 2 little writing "freebies" by clicking on "freebies"!!  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment