Sunday, March 24, 2013

SomeBUNNY Loves Your Blog Linky!

  Spring Break is just around the corner!  Yeah!  I love my little people, but I can always tell when we all need a little bit of a break from one and another!  Thursday is the big day!  Headed a little southwest for a few days to visit my dad and his wife!  I'm so excited!

Christina Bainbridge over at "Bunting, Books and Bainbridge" is having a little linky party to share blogs you love!!


  I'd like to let Cara from "The First Grade Parade" know that SomeBUNNY loves her blog! She is probably one of the first blogs I started following over a year ago.  She shares so many wonderful ideas which you can take back to your classroom and use right away!  Whenever I'm in need of something, her blog is one of the first places I look!  Thank you Cara for all of your ideas!! You've made me a better teacher by sharing!
Check out Cara's blog and let her know that someBUNNY loves her!

2 comments:

  1. I also love her blog and I remember reading it way before I had discovered TpT. It is such a strange thing to reflect back on my first impressions of these super teachers who found time to create beautiful products and blogs :)

    Alyssha
    Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain

    ReplyDelete