Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wow!  It's been a little while since I posted anything!  I think I'm feeling a little overwhelmed going back to kindergarten.  Today was our first full day, whew!  Let's just say we made it and no one fell asleep.  They were getting a little limp by the end of the day, but we finished up with centers, so all was good.

Open House is this Thursday and we have been very busy working on our names and different activities centered around them.  I loved the way our "rainbow" names turned out (thanks to Deanne Jump's ideas) and we also made paper self portraits.  They were a stitch!!  Too cute!  The first picture is of "Our Classroom Family" wall.  However, I have 26 little angels, so this is just about half.  The other half are on the opposite wall.  The pictures after "Our Classroom Family" are a couple of samples of individual students, so you can see how our portraits turned out.



We also enjoyed "Chicka Chicka, Boom Boom!" several times today.  Our chicka trees are adorable, even if they don't really look totally like trees!  They brought many smiles to my face today!  I couldn't believe how many children had "y's" in their names and boy did we have a hard time finding those "y's".  Let me know what you think, lol!!






No comments:

Post a Comment