Friday, October 23, 2015

UTAH!!!


I know this is my teacher blog, but I'm in need of your help!  First off, I'm not a last minute planner like the hubby!  I like to have things planned out to a degree, lol.  He would probably just fly by the seat of his pants, but that makes me nervous!!  So, I need your help!! Last night the hubby and I decided this coming summer we'd like to go spend some time in Utah! I have flown over this gorgeous state and driven through parts of it, but have never really had the chance to stop and visit! So, what are the must sees, things you'd wouldn't want to miss, places we might want to stay over??  My guess is we will have a week or two to enjoy this beautiful state! Please send me your suggestions!!  Thanks, from the hubby and me!!

6 comments:


  1. Cửa lưới chống muỗi là thiết bị chống muỗi thông dụng hiện nay được nhiều người ưa chuộng bởi những tính năng ưu việt mà thiết bị này đem lại. Tuy nhiên, để tìm được địa chỉ cung cấp và lắp đặt uy tín thì không phải ai cũng có kinh nghiệm. Vậy, nếu bạn cũng đang băn khoăn với thông tin này. Hãy tham khảo thông tin bài viết dưới đây nhé

    Cửa lưới chống muỗi– Những kinh nghiệm vàng khi tìm địa chỉ lắp đặt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. This is the simplest explanation I can understand given the tons of Explanation here. Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Roy Batty Coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Akira Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. The great website and information shared are also very appreciable. Chuck Greene Jacket

    ReplyDelete