Monday, November 4, 2013

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Inferring-Riddle-Collection-427366

The little cowpokes and I just started our newest comprehension strategy. I usually begin inferring with the "No, David" picture books and then move on to riddles. My riddles are loaded with information about the creature or person, so the little people are able to find all kinds of clues. They use the clues to support their inference. For the next week this little item (it's really huge) it is my "entire" riddle collection will be discounted at $12. There are over 105 total riddles. This collection includes: Creepy Crawlies, Arctic Animals, Jungle/Rainforest, Famous Americans, Down on the Farm, Storybook Characters, Christmas Holiday Riddles. You can purchase each smaller collection separately for $4 each or get the all of my riddles here at a great price. Hope you'll check it out at my TPT store.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment