Wednesday, May 30, 2012


My first linky party. I'm linking up with Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten's Gotta Have It linky party and Kelley at The Teacher Idea Factory Kelley is hosting her first linky party titled Rockin' Resources! Below are my top 3 Teacher Resources.

 
My Top 3 Teacher Resources!!

  1. My top choice would be all of the wonderful blogs!  You all have so many wonderful ideas to share.  I’ve been hooked ever since I stumbled onto my first one.  Thanks for all the fantastic new ideas to try with my students this next year!

  1. My favorite teacher resource book is “Reading with Meaning” by Debbie Miller.  I’ve had the opportunity to hear Debbie several times and she is still my all time favorite presenter.   I want to be a fantastic teacher just like Debbie when I grow up!

  1. My 3rd choice would be TpT.  I cannot believe all of the fantastic resources this site has at our fingertips and I didn’t even know it existed until around Christmas of this past year.  Wow!!  Enough said!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment